Tuesday, October 4, 2016

CT-PTU Dark Night Tutorial


CT-PTU Tutorial Dark Night using the Scrap kit by TADD called
Dark Night availble at the following stores 

Tube from Alex Prihodko and I got it at Pics for design

I used Font CharadeJF I am not sure where I got this and in my search could not find it Sorry.

Resizing and settings may be different. Please resize and use 
settings according to what you are happy with as each program can be different.

Drop shadow used thru out is Vertical and Horizontal 2, Opacity 75, Blur 5 and Color Black. Twice I used a White Color instead of White

Make it your own.... 
****************************************
Open a New Image with White Background

Open Frame 5
Copy and paste on to working image
Resize 75% Place about the middle of the image

Open element 48
Copy and paste
Resize 90%
Place bottom of frame
Drop shadow with White

Open paper 11
Magic wand inside middle of frame
selections-modify-expand by 2
New Raster Layer Place under the frame layer
Copy and paste into selection

Open Element 3
Copy and paste 
Resize 90%
Place along bottom
Drop Shadow

Open Element 14
Copy and paste
Resize 40% and again at 50%
Place top of the the post
Duplicate and place on top of
the other post
Drop Shadow White

Open element 96
Copy and paste
resize 50% and again at 50%
Drop shadow and placle top left corner

Open element 6
Copy and paste resize 50% and again at 50%
Drop shadow and place top right

Add your tube place along top of Skeletons/Grass
Drop shadow

Crop off excess and resize to your liking

Delete White Layer
Merge visible
Add copyright

Add your name I used CharadeJF Font
With 2 colors from my tube...

Save as a PNG and your done...

I would love to see what you do feel free to 
send me images..

No comments:

Post a Comment